Total Pageviews

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Pages

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Olive Oil shower anyone?

So I was getting dinner ready tonight and had a measuring cup on the counter with olive oil in it.  I turned my back for one second and Em ends up pulling the cup from the counter and it spills down all over her like a shower.  Of course I wanted to give her a bath in the middle of getting dinner ready.  That was totally my plan all along!  :)  Just another day in the life of ME!

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha! My Mom can sympathize with you - the same thing happened to me when I was about 4, with a tub full of baking grease. I stood there crying as my Dad ran to get the camera, laughing, telling my Mom not to touch me until he got the shot. Like "Carrie" at the prom, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! That IS pretty funny. I did not find Em's Olive Oil shower very funny but that's because I was trying to get dinner ready and I remember it not being the best day. Her shower just added to the madness. :)

    ReplyDelete