Total Pageviews

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

Jenna says the funniest things

The other day we happened to drive by a church as a wedding party was exiting and getting on their "bride bus", as Jenna called it.  Well, I pointed out the bride to Jenna and she was a bit surprised.  We asked her what was wrong and she said, "well, if she just got married, where is the baby?"  We tried to explain to her that some people get married first and then have a baby.  She said, "I know, that's why when you guys got married you then got a baby."  Matt tried to explain to her that we were married for 3 years before she came along but she kept insisting that when you get married, you get a baby.  She thought for a moment and said, "I don't want to have a baby so I'm never getting married."  Huh?!? :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment