Total Pageviews

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Pages

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Jenna does it again

As most of you know, Matt and I are going to Aruba on Sunday, sans kids. :) We hadn't discussed it with Jenna cause I didn't know how she would take it.  Well, we decided to tell her this past Sunday, since she found out that my sister and Heath are going away (with us) and she was worried about C.  We explained to her that Grandma was going to come here Saturday and stay with her and Emily while Mommy and Daddy went away on vacation with DiDi and Uncle Heath.  She got this super worried look on her face and said, "But am I going to be able to see C?"  We told her that C & R will be staying at their house with Nana but she would see C at school.  That was not acceptable to her.  She wanted to make sure she would still see C even though we were all going to be away.  She couldn't care less about Mommy and Daddy leaving, she was more concerned about being able to see C.  Wow, ok, thanks Jenna, Mommy and Daddy will miss you even though you won't miss us. ;)  Guess I should feel good about this since she won't be affected by our leaving her for 5 days, but come on, I wanted to know she would miss us even a little bit. Guess I'll just have to have an extra drink a day to get over the pain. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment