Total Pageviews

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

It's not even Turkey Day yet!

The other night we were driving over to Dan's house and Jenna noticed a house that has their Christmas decorations up already.  She says, "Daddy, why are there decorations up already?  I saw it!  Why?"  Matt says that maybe because the weather was nice the people decided to put them up early or maybe they just really like Christmas.  Jenna didn't really think that was good enough.  She says, "But it's not even Turkey Day yet!"  My daughter is brilliant! 

Chase comes over this morning and tells Jenna about how Mom bought him a small Christmas tree for his room.  He tells Jenna he is so excited that it's on his desk and he loves it.  Jenna says, "Chase, are you forgetting something?" Chase says, "I don't think so, why?" "But Chase, it's not even Turkey Day yet!"  :)  At least I taught her something! 

No comments:

Post a Comment