Total Pageviews

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Pages

Monday, November 28, 2011

Adding Tooth Fairy to my resume

My little girl is growing more and more each day.  She lost her first tooth on Sunday and she couldn't have been more excited.  I quickly made her a "tooth" pillow that can hang on her door knob so we didn't have to deal with trying to get the tooth out from under her pillow.  At 3pm she said she didn't want to dinner and she wanted to just go to bed so the tooth fairy would come. :)  We convinced her to eat dinner and go to bed at a normal hour. I brought her up to bed and we hung the pillow on the inside of her door.  I waited 2 hours before heading up there to switch out her tooth with money.  Well, Jenna was one step ahead of me as always.  I was able to open the door without her hearing me BUT she wrapped the pillow around the door knob a few times so I wasn't able to just grab it and pull it into the hallway like I planned.  I had to try to dig out her super tiny tooth with my nail without dropping it and then had to slide the money in the pillow and hope it stayed.  :)  Mission accomplished!  She was so happy to see her prize and said she wants the tooth fairy to come back tonight. I'd say it was a success!

2 comments: