Total Pageviews

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Pages

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!  Here's to hoping everyone has a wonderful day filled with family, friends, and yummy food!  :)  Make sure to take time out to be thankful for all you have.  Also, please say a prayer for those who could not be with us today whether they have passed away or are away protecting us and our freedom.  May God bless them all!

I am thankful for my wonderful husband who has stood by me through all of the trials and tribulations we have been through the last 12 years together.  I am also thankful for my two beautiful daughters who keep me on my toes 24/7/365.  They are wonderful blessings and I can't even imagine my life without them.  Lastly, I am thankful for our wonderful family whom we know we can turn to whenever we may need something whether it's help with something or just simply a hug.  They really are the best and we are super lucky to have them in our lives.  

Happy Thanksgiving!!!  Make it a great one!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment