Total Pageviews

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Pages

Sunday, March 11, 2012

33 things you probably don't really care to know about me

In honor of my 33rd birthday I've decided to give you a list of 33 things you may not know about me.
1. I am a twin.
2. I wear a size 12 shoe.
3. I can tie a cherry stem into a knot with my tongue. ;)
4. Emptying the dishwasher is my least favorite chore.
5. I have had surgery on my left foot twice....not fun!
6. I am scared to swim in the ocean...unless it's calm like in Aruba ;)
7. In high school, I was a member of the fantastic Superchiefs, for one day! :)  
8. I "played" the Glockenspiel. 
9. Birds scare the crap out of me.
10. I am terrible at math.
11. I got a D in 5th grade math...see, I told you!
12. When I was growing up I would always say, "I want to major in Business Management or Accounting" cause it was on that commercial with Sally Struthers for online school or whatever it was.  
13. I actually majored in Business Management. 
14. I didn't get drunk for the first time till I got to college...it was all downhill from there.  ;)
15. I worked in NYC for 6 months after graduating college.  
16. I was an Office Manager at a Diamond Manufacturer...a girl's best friend!
17. I once dated a guy in high school for one whole day...seems to be my thing from high school. (Some girls showed up at my house and threatened to beat me up if I didn't break up with him.)
18. I love attending weddings!
19. I've wanted to be a mother since I was a little girl..my girls are dreams come true.
20. I love pictures....taking them, looking at them, having them all over the house.
21. I'm 100% Italian
22. I didn't own my first cell phone till I was in college...I was 20.
23. The Fugitive is one of my favorite movies.
24. I can't whistle.
25. I can't crack my knuckles...thankfully, cause I don't like that. 
26. I love hosting parties.
27. If I do not sing in the car during long trips, I get car sick....true story. ;)
28. I HATE flying! I once chewed a WHOLE pack of juicy fruit gum (the yellow package) on a trip to the Bahamas when I was 12 cause I was worried about my ears popping and I ended up throwing up from the gum.  To this day, I can't chew that kind of gum. I can't make this stuff up. ;)
29. I was a licensed Insurance Agent back in 2003.
30. Matt and I were married twice in 11 months. ;)  
31. My first daughter is a Georgia Peach.
32. I have never watched an episode of Jersey Shore and I won't.
33. I had a tough time coming up with this list.
There you have it...33 things you didn't know you wanted to know about me. ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment