NO I AM NOT PREGNANT!
Ok, now that I got that out of the way... With Emily turning 2 next week, I realize I haven't been pregnant in 2 years....I miss it.
While reading my April Parents Magazine I came across their list of 9 things they love about pregnancy and I thought, hey, I can make a list like that, so here goes...
1. My hair never looked better.
2. Ditto for my nails. :)
3. No heavy lifting for this mama!
4. I had a nice place to rest my ice-cream bowl and an excuse to use it!
5. I loved the feeling of the private dance party that was going on inside of me.
6. I never felt more beautiful!
7. Holy Boobs!
8. Elastic waist pants 24/7 for 9 months was ok.
9. I got to wear comfy shoes for 9 months too.
10. For 9 months, I didn't have to suck it in!