2. Tell knock-knock jokes with the kids.
3. Go ice-skating. (Mother Nature's fault again)
6. Organize my photos.
7. Surprise Jenna and Emily with balloons and streamers in their bedrooms when they wake up on their birthdays.
8. Examine a snowflake with a magnifying glass. (Yet again, I blame Mother Nature) ;)
10. Prank my girls on April Fool's Day.
11. Go TV-free for a whole day.
12. Decorate a shirt with "puffy" paint.
14. Plan an elegant dinner party for Jenna and Emily. Serve milk in martini glasses.
15. Bake some cookies for an elderly friend or neighbor.
16. Declare a backwards day: eat breakfast for dinner; start the day with bedtime stories.
17. Bait a hook and go fishing.
20. Call an old friend and catch up.
21. Count the stars on a clear summer night.
22. Watch the Macy's Fireworks in person!
23. Ride a few roller coasters.
24. Catch fireflies and let them go.
25. Construct an impressive sand castle.
26. Press wildflowers in a book.
28. Squirt your kids with water guns.
29. Fill 100 water balloons and prepare for battle.
30. Drive to a new town and explore it.
31. Go to more Rutgers Football games.
32. Picnic indoors on a rainy day.
33. Go apple picking.
34. Organize a low-tech family game night.
35. Laminate a colorful fall leaf. Write the date on the back.
36. Get lost in a corn maze.
38. Make a handprint turkey with Jenna and Emily.
39. Praise Jenna and Emily for something.
40. Take a family trip to DISNEY!!! (Happening in Dec! Can't wait!)