Total Pageviews

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Pages

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Mommie x 3

Yup, I am a glutton for punishment!  Baby #3 is on the way and due April 19th. 

A friend of mine suggested I blog about my pregnancy so here's the first installment...the announcement!

I found out on Matt's birthday and of course, had to go find the most perfect card.  Found one that talked about family...fitting, I think and signed it <3 Me and Baby #3. He loved it and said it was the best gift I could have ever given him which is good considering it was the only gift I got him. :) 

Been a tough 15 weeks but I am getting through it.  Jenna is super excited to be a big sister again and Em doesn't really understand what's going on yet.

We waited a while to tell the girls cause we weren't sure how Jenna would take the news and we wanted to wait till I was safely in the 2nd trimester.  All has been good, just haven't been feeling 100%...still!  I started to feel better week 11 and then week 12 hit and I was feeling sick again.  This week it has been evening sickness.  I have the hardest time trying to make dinner without getting sick and forget about eating it. It will all be worth it in the end!

Off to another doctor's appointment in the morning so I will write about it tomorrow afternoon.  Till then...

No comments:

Post a Comment