Total Pageviews

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Bye Bye Binky

Bye bye Binky! 

Jenna was a Binky baby and I was not looking forward to taking it away. BUT, like Jenna does, she surprised me and was wonderful.  I took her to Build-a-Bear and she said "Bye bye Binky" as she put it inside of her new "Binky Unicorn." Now Matt will argue with me on this next part, but she was WONDERFUL with giving up her Binky.  Of course, I wasn't home that night at bedtime, so, to me, she WAS wonderful. :)  As Matt tells it, Jenna was scolding him saying, "How could you do this to me?" and such.  Either way, she was great and I couldn't have been more proud of her.  

Emily, on the other hand, is a thumb sucker.  I have no idea how we are going to break this habit.  I can't simply take her thumb away. She is a tough cookie and I know she will put up a fight BUT I have faith that Matt and I will be able to help her break this nasty habit.  If anyone has any ideas or tips, please share!

No comments:

Post a Comment