Total Pageviews

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Tips from the Jersey Diva

A few weeks ago I got the best email!  Kristin from Tips From The Disney Diva asked me to write for her blog!!!  She stated she read my blog and likes my writing style.  Of course, I jumped at the opportunity to get my writing and blog out there.  I just finished my first article and I can't wait for it to be "published."  I wrote an article about military discounts offered at Disney World.  We are heading to Disney in December and I am already writing down topics that I can "research" while there and write when I get back.  I hope you all will check out Tips From The Disney Diva if you are planning a Disney trip. When my article gets posted I will put the link up on my blog!  By the way, my "diva" name is Jersey Diva ;)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment