Total Pageviews

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Pages

Monday, February 27, 2012

As the stomach turns

It's been quite an unhealthy few weeks in the Phelan household.  2 weeks ago, Emily woke up around 930 one night covered in puke....I know, great picture, right?  Not so much... We were up all night with her head in the garbage can...poor baby!  She was herself again by 930 the next morning which I was really happy about.  A week later, Jenna woke up complaining of a sore throat.  Take her to the doctor to find out she has strep!  I guess I should be ok with this since the doctor did mention if the strep was negative they were going to test her for MONO!  What?!?!?!  I'll take the strep thanks! Thinking all has calmed down and then I get the stomach virus that Em had....a WEEK later!!  I don't wish for the stomach virus but why can't I get it during the day so I don't end up losing a whole night of sleep...of course, that was THE only night Em has slept straight through in weeks.  Figures!  Well, here we are almost 2 weeks since Em started with the stomach virus and Jenna was up all night throwing up!  How many times do we have to Lysol this house before the nasty virus leaves us alone.  Now that I think about it, I have been sick with this stomach virus the same time every year for the past 3 years!  What a way to spend my birthday, huh?  Yeah, not fun!  Here's hoping this year's birthday is not completely ruined by sickness or I am giving up celebrating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment