Total Pageviews

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Pages

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Happy Holidays!

I know I haven't written in a while but I have been super busy trying to get everything done for the holidays and keep my sanity. :) I hope everyone is getting ready to enjoy this wonderful time with friends and family.  We are super excited that Matt has two 4 day weekends in a row (are we back in the army?!?!) and are going to take advantage of that time.  Seems like life has been moving in fast forward and we are hoping to go back to regular speed, even if only for a few days.  Tomorrow I am going to get Matt's Christmas present put on his car. I found a place to get his rain guards and they will even install them for me!!  I told him I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow am and he has to take Jenna to school.  I am going to love the look of surprise on his face when he sees his gift.  I know it's not all that great but for someone so difficult to buy for, I am very proud of this gift...especially since it's something he wants but won't buy for himself.  :) I will have to spend the rest of the day tomorrow wrapping all of the other gifts, but that's how I roll! I like to just sit and wrap them all at once.  Saturday we are going to watch the Giants/Jets game while we make lots and lots of dips. :)  I am in charge of the dips for our annual Christmas Eve at my parent's house and this year I am making 8 (4 pizza dips, 2 buffalo chicken & 2 bacon cheddar) dips.  I am also making a dip for Christmas Day at my in-laws.  I am trying a cold bacon cheddar dip for that day.  Now dips aren't all that difficult to make but we don't buy shredded cheese in this house so shredding all those bricks of cheese (4) is very time consuming and hurts my fingers! I got Matt a stand-up cheese grater for his stocking stuffer so he will be getting that early too!  I hope everyone has a wonderful, healthy and happy holiday!  Enjoy those close to you and cherish all the memories you will make!  Happy New Year!!!  See you in 2012!!!

2 comments:

  1. Your dips are always the highlight of Christmas Eve. Now you've got my mouth watering. See you there.

    ReplyDelete