Total Pageviews

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Pages

Sunday, November 18, 2012

It never gets old

This is my 3rd pregnancy and it never gets old for me.  I felt baby #3 move today and I was mesmerized.  I couldn't move cause I didn't want it to stop.  It is the most wonderful feeling in the world and it will always feel that way, for me...even when I get a little foot to the ribs. 

I have been "down and out" with a stomach bug since Sandy hit and it has been kicking my ass!  Doctor put me on the B.R.A.T (Banana, Rice, Applesauce and Toast) diet and I was finally starting to feel human again. Silly me got my Flu shot and it knocked me down again. :(  I am hoping, after a good night of rest I will be feeling much better tomorrow.  

No matter how bad I feel, I cherish every little kick this baby wants to dish out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment